Pages

Wednesday, February 13

Planning Ahead (08/09)

With tax return right around the corner, I had to do some serious planning for next year.

History:
Mystery of History v.1

Science:
God's Design for Life Series: Animal Kingdom, Human Body, World of Plants

Latin:
Prima Latina: I still haven't decided if I'm going to get the DVDs. I probably will, though. I'd hate to not get them while I've got the money, and then decide I want/need them later.

Math:
Singapore Primary Math for *B* and *C*
I'm not sure exactly how far they will make it next year so I'd like to be prepared through level 3, just in case.

I have the HIGs to 3B and texts through 3A ~ still need text 3B and workbooks

Singapore Essential Math Kindergarten A/B for *T*


Language Arts:
*B* has just begun LLATL - Yellow. We may or may not begin the Orange book next year. *C* may or may not start Yellow sometime next year. We'll wait to see on those.

I would like to have *B* start Imitation in Writing - Aesop's Fables. I may be asking too much though.

*C* will continue Explode the Code, I will buy those as we come to them.

*T* finish 100 Easy Lesons and continue to work on reading.

I'd like an Art curriculum. I was thinking of Art Adventures at Home. I got a pretty good look at it before we moved to TN. (It was at my library in OH)

I'm positive that something is missing. I just can't put my finger on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb:
sweet to the taste and health to the body.
~ Proverbs 16:24