Pages

Wednesday, April 29

Ohio ~ April 2009

I know, I know... I'm a little behind, but here are some pics from the trip.

We got there on Monday, April 6 about 6pm. Mike had a surprise Graduation Party waiting for him.

Photobucket

Mike's Graduation

Mike's Graduation

We also celebrated my birthday...

My birthday cake 29 candles

Quit trying to count them... there's 29. :)

Here's my Easter HAM

HAM

We visited MY Grandma and Papaw.

Gma and Papaw Barker w/kids

Played at the park.

Photobucket

Went to the Museum. (I'm pretty sure all of those kids were with us.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is me climbing the net/rope thing with *L*. It goes from the ground floor to the 2nd floor.

Mommy and Levi

This is my mom (Nana) climbing with him.

Nana and Levi

We had a lot of fun. It was nice to visit with everyone. My mom actually has more pictures that she can't figure out how to send me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb:
sweet to the taste and health to the body.
~ Proverbs 16:24