Pages

Thursday, December 3

Lamb's Book of Art I

I'm so excited to finally be able to start this! We did the sample pages a while ago and really liked the program. It was a bit of a hassle to actually get it from CBD, but well worth it!

When I got my first box (the original order) they had sent me How Great Thou Art I. I called and they sent me a replacement by 1-Day Air. In this second box was... How Great Thou Art I. I called again and they said that the books must be in the wrong spot. You would think that they would have double checked, being that it was a replacement order. SO, this time it was sent by 2-Day Air.

Finally got it today. I'm not mad. There's no point in getting mad. They did what they could to resolve the situation... and I get to keep the other 2 books.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, cool! LOVE to hear what you think of it! Which kids like it the most? How easy it is to teach. And so forth. Once you get to use it of course. :D

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb:
sweet to the taste and health to the body.
~ Proverbs 16:24