Pages

Monday, January 12

Still here, I promise!

Wow, it's been 11 days since I last posted. I have not dropped from the face of the earth!

Morning Sickness has started to creep in. It's not terrible, but bad enough that I've been doing a lot of NOTHING.

Last week school was 2 days.

History: We read from American Pioneers and Patriots about traveling up (or would it be down) the Ohio River to a new home. On that section the only thing we have to complete is the OH state sheet. They also read a bit about Lewis and Clark.

Math: *B* has done 2 lessons, but I'm anxious to quit BJU. She's really not getting it.
I've been having *C* do the tests in Horizons. He did 2 last week. He's so good at math that I can't see him doing all of the worksheets if he knows the answers! So I'm using the tests more as a pretest. If he misses a concept then we'll go over it and do some practice and move on.

*T* did his phonics worksheets from Plaid Phonics.

2 comments:

  1. Audrey: Whenever I was pregnant, I would not feel like doing anything during my first trimester! I was always so fatigued. Add nausea to that and I could not do anything above and beyond the basics.
    Take good care of yourself and get lots of rest. School will get done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, rough week! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb:
sweet to the taste and health to the body.
~ Proverbs 16:24