Pages

Friday, July 10

Update July 10

As of today, we officially have 179 of the required 180 days for the 2008/2009 school year.

I had originally planned to officially start our next school year in September, but realized that it would really work better for us to keep it at August 1. We're in a "school mode" right now and even though I'm 7 weeks away from BABY DAY, I would hate to miss counting those days toward next year.

If you remember, last week I planned out the 2009/2010 School Year. In those plans I expected that *B* would finish Singapore 2B, *C* would get to Review 2 in 2A, and Latin's Not So Tough 1 would be completed. So, that's what we've been working on.

LNST 1:
Pages 73-80 (ui, review, bs, bt)

*C* PM 2A: Exercises 8-16

*B* PM 2B:
I mixed up her schedule a bit. I didn't want to bombard her with all of the "hard" stuff at once. (Mainly multiplication facts.) So, over the next few weeks she's doing a little multiplication every day and the rest of the book out of order. This week she did - Review 1 & exercises 13-16, 24-31, 40-45. (x4, money, fractions)

I've also discovered Timez Attack! It's a free video/computer game that teaches the multiplication facts 2-12. We don't have/play video games so this was a BIG treat. They begged every single day to play it.

*T* got jealous so I checked into

and he thinks it's God's gift to children. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb:
sweet to the taste and health to the body.
~ Proverbs 16:24