Pages

Saturday, August 30

All About Me

Homeschool Memoirs, what a neat idea!



I attended the same public school system from Kindergarten to Graduation. I loved going to school. I guess you would classify me as a Sociable Sue.

In February 1998, I started going to the church where I met my husband. He started in November of that year. After nine months of church together and only six weeks of dating, we were married!

I don't remember exactly how or when we decided to homeschool. I do believe that God has meant for parents to teach their own children. (Although there is nothing wrong with utilizing the school system, if one so desires.)

So, there's a little bit about us... short and hopefully sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb:
sweet to the taste and health to the body.
~ Proverbs 16:24