Pages

Saturday, November 22

Baby 'Boggin

I used size 8 needles and 4 ply, worsted weight, 100% cotton yarn. I looked at a lot of different patterns before I sort of came up with my own. I know, it was brave for my first project!

Cast-on 56 stitches. Use knit stich only. I stopped after I had 48 or 50 rows. (I'm not exactly sure that I counted them right.)

Photobucket

Bind off.

Photobucket

Fold in half from short end to short end. Sew together. (I was off. by a row, oops!)

Photobucket

I sewed the top together like this: (about 7 stitches per section.)

Photobucket

Here are my models.

Photobucket

Finally I added a bow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Audrey, I love it!!! You did a fabulous job on that and it is going to look so precious on your new little niece.
    The bow is the perfect touch to set it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was really excited when I finished it. I called my brother immediately. I'm mailing it out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! They are going to love it. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb:
sweet to the taste and health to the body.
~ Proverbs 16:24