Pages

Thursday, September 11

First Tot School Report


As of next week (when we start our Loop) there is a specific time each day that I will spend with the little guy. I've got Slow and Steady, Get Me Ready on it's way from the library, plus I found this really cool website: Toddler Station.

As soon as I got home from the grocery we had a stacking lesson.


Fine Motor Skills practice:


At lunch, he was studying the way each piece of trail mix crunched.


And who knew that a cup of pens would keep a child happy for an hour (while mama played with her blog.)


1 comment:

  1. I love that website that you have listed!! Thanks so much for posting the link...I know that I can really use this website!! I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb:
sweet to the taste and health to the body.
~ Proverbs 16:24