Pages

Saturday, October 25

Blog Award

Aww... Rhonda is so sweet! This is what she wrote about me...
Okay, I am going to get into trouble for this one. Seriously, I think Audrey is going to somehow reach through the computer and bop me in the head but I can't help it! I love her blog, we're both Tennessee girls and we're buddies!! Love ya, Audrey. She has recently re-did her blog and it is so pretty.
Thank You Rhonda!!

Here is the details of the award:“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy] "They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?" Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”
  1. Bronwyn
  2. Beth
  3. Dacia
  4. Angela
  5. Tonia
Hmm... I've got 5. I would have given it to Kysha and Brittney, but they've gotten it already. I'm still short one... consider this my gift to YOU! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww! That's so sweet of you Audrey! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how you made me smile today! :)
    Btw, did you notice my terrible grammar there. I said that you "has recently re-did" your blog. My, how atrocious!!!!!
    ~Have a wonderful week-end!!

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb:
sweet to the taste and health to the body.
~ Proverbs 16:24